Welcome to Sunset Beach Hotel.
Firstly this hotel is situated on a granitic presque d’ile with a pristine golden beach on the North West cost of Mahe.
It overlooks the Indian Ocean and the spectacular bay of Beau Vallon, also the mysterious islands of Silhouette and L’ Ile du Nord.
A long established and handsomely refurbished Seychelles “Boutique” retreat offering tasteful peace and privacy in a beautiful rock promontory and shaded with large trees in a cove setting.
Room Rates at Sunset Beach Hotel:
Double Room : This room goes for an average of $300 per night.
Junior Suite: The hotel is selling the room for an average of $300 per night.
Villa: The hotel is selling the room for an average of $600 per night.
At Sunset Beach Hotel they serve breakfast daily, in the open-air Silhouette Restaurant of the hotel, Creole and international cuisines are also served.
This hotel is a great setting for sunset gazing.
At the panoramic Sunset on The Rocks Bar, refreshments and cocktails can be requested.
Sunset Beach Hotel Photos
Features and Facilities of Sunset Beach Hotel Seychelles:
- Swimming Pool.
- Free Wi Fi in the premises.
- Airport Pickup and Drop Off (This can be arranged at an additional charge).
- Tea and Coffee Maker
- No Pet Policy
- Gift Shop
- Private Bathrooms
- Air conditioner.
- Car Hire Service.
- Adequate Parking Space .
Other Activities in Sunset Beach Hotel Seychelles:
- Table Tennis.
- Fishing (The hotel can arrange this at an additional cost).
- Laundry (The hotel can arrange this at an additional cost)
- Ironing (The hotel can arrange this at an additional cost)
- Evening Swimming.
- Snorkelling– (Snorkelling equipment are provided free of charge)
Points of Interest in Sunset Beach Hotel Seychelles:
- Victoria Market.
- Seychelles National Botanical Gardens.
- Seychelles International Airport.
- Takamaka Bay Distillery.
- Victoria Clock Tower.