Welcome to Serena Beach Resort, fringed by white beaches, and shaded by coconut palms, the silver ribbon of the Swahili coastline offers the ultimate tropical paradise.
Firstly the bright white against the blue sky, set in extensive tropical gardens, the architecture of the Serena Beach Resort and Spa replicates the winding lanes and colourful market places of a traditional 13th century Swahili town.
Furthermore at the heart of our Mombasa beach resort lies the coral-built ‘Fortress of Tranquillity’ of the exquisite ‘Maisha’ Mind, Body and Spirit Spa.
Serena Beach Resort Mombasa Images
Location of Serena Beach Resort & Spa Kenya:
Our resort is conveniently near Mombasa.
The resort itself is on Shanzu Beach just 30 kilometres from the city.
By road: Transportation by road from Mombasa take approximately one hour.
By air: a ‘meet and greet’ service for guests arriving from Moi International Airport Mombasa, is provided.
FACILITIES IN SERENA BEACH RESORT MOMBASA:
- Wide selection of rooms and suites.
- All rooms come with Air conditioners.
- Satellite TV.
- Wi-Fi and voice-mail.
- Extensive gardens, grounds and nature trails.
- Palm tree lawns and beach front.
- Central restaurant, Pizza
- Jahazi Grill Seafood Restaurant on the beach.
- Selection of bars and Arabic Coffee Terrace
- And finally, Ice-cream Parlour.
More Facilities In The Resort:
- Live music nightly.
- Free form pool and swim-up bar.
- ‘Maisha’ Spa and Health Club
- Extensive water sports and PADI Dive School.
- Animation programme
- Butterfly Centre and also Turtle Watch Programme
- Dedicated world-class event and conference centre
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service.
- Wedding planning service
- Unisex hair salon.
- Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosk.
- Finally, enjoy Baby-sitting, family rooms, children’s dining/menus.
Situated on one of the most beautiful of the Indian Ocean Beaches, adjacent to the Mombasa Marine National Park
Within easy reach of The Shimba Hills National Reserve
Finally, this is a magical place on a beautiful lake in the middle of great safari area.
Serena Beach Resort Kenya Images
Fun Activities in Serena Beach Resort:
- Exclusive Maisha Mind Body and Spirit Spa.
- Free water sports, animation programme and eco trails.
- Within easy reach of a wide selection of historic and also cultural centres.
Luxury Accommodation In A Tropical Paradise:
Our luxury en-suite rooms are accommodated in two single-storey dedicated buildings, which lie to the right and also left of the main reception and dining areas.
Each tastefully-appointed room features:
- A Maasai-inspired hand-painted wall fresco.
- King-sized bed or luxurious twins and also,
- Lavish all-encompassing mosquito-curtaining.
- Bathroom (with walk-in shower) and also,
- Writing/vanity unit, and private veranda.
Triple rooms can be made available.
Finally, our accommodation is well suited for leisure and business, with our convenient location near Mombasa and our stunning beach surroundings.
All our rooms in Serena Beach Resort Mombasa offer:
- Air conditioning.
- Telephone and Wi-Fi connectivity
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary mineral water and toiletries
- Bathrobe and slippers and also,
- Valet, laundry, shoe-shine
- Hair dryers and safes
- Babysitting services, cots, additional beds, children’s menus
- Forex, travel and 24-hour on-call medical services
- 240V/3-pin (square) sockets and shaver socket
- Fully stocked minibar
Village Standard Rooms:
Our Mombasa accommodation includes 32 Village Standard Rooms, each presented in the style of a 13th century Swahili village, with winding lanes, squares and also market places.
Presented in twin-level modules, the ground floor rooms have external seating terraces, while the upstairs rooms also have their own private balconies.
The rooms enjoy views looking out over the charming central squares and gardens of the village.
Superior Prime Village Rooms:
Our 40 Prime Village Rooms are presented in traditional Swahili style featuring traditional niches, fretwork cabinets and also a brightly coloured coastal cotton soft furnishings in either red white and yellow or cool blue.
Each room enjoys views of the hotel gardens.
Similarly, there are also 8 spacious Superior Prime Sea View rooms available.
Each Family room (8 of which 2 are sea view rooms) has a twin-bedded children’s room with digital multi-channel TV, mini bar (which can be emptied on request), direct dial telephone, Internet connectivity, 24-hour room service and also a private bathroom.
Accessed by a short corridor, the adult’s room is luxuriously appointed with a king-sized double bed.
Other facilities include:
walk-in mosquito net, sumptuous sea-blue and gold Swahili-styled furnishings, a fully-stocked mini-bar, digital multi-channel TV, direct dial telephone and 24-hour internet connectivity.
While the spaciously luxurious twin bathroom allows for the use of two people at once.
Finally, the room also features a generous balcony with access to the children’s room next door – should the parents desire it.
The hotel also offers:
- A children’s animation programme;
- Children’s menus.
- Pizza restaurant and ice-cream parlour.
- Baby-sitting services and also,
- Nightly entertainment (clowns, acrobats etc).
- Supervised nature trails.
- A delightful butterfly centre and sea turtle programme.
Wide range of activities in Serena Beach Resort:
- Ping pong
- Volley ball
- Wind-surfing and also,
- Swimming pool.
- Water aerobics and finally,
- Coconut harvesting and so much more…