The Samburu National Reserve North of Kenya has many resorts in it and Samburu Sopa Lodge is one of them.
It is located on highlands, which provides stunning view of the environment. The natural residents, the samburu tribe help maintain the area.
Visiting Kenya without partaking in the relaxing environment that Samburu Sopa Lodge offers is a true loss.
Your guides are always on hand to help you make the most of the scenery and the wildlife.
Visiting this lovely resort is always ideal as the weather is favorable for extensive exploration.
Samburu Sopa Lodge Kenya Photos
Features of Samburu Sopa Lodge Samburu National Reserve
- The rooms comprise of standard and superior rooms, suites, cottages and luxurious private villas.
- All rooms, cottages and suites contain top quality décor and state of the art amenities such as Wi-Fi and air-conditioners.
- Our comfortable guest rooms are spread throughout the luxuriant indigenous garden, each with its own shady verandah overlooking the gardens and beyond.
- Penthouses and Ocean Lodges also have private rooftop terraces with plunge pools.
- Enjoy the ocean view while basking in the sun on the beach.
Facilities & Activities in Samburu Sopa Lodge:
The resort has a wide range of equipment and facilities available to make your stay most pleasant. Such as these:
- A children’s pool.
- Access to a charged laundry service.
- Board games.
- Wi-Fi in the lounge.
- Nature walks.
- Adequate parking space.
- Outdoor dining.
- Beautifully decorated rooms with mosquito nets to keep you safe.
Location from a popular landmark :
Samburu Sopa Lodge is about 35 minutes from Samburu Airport.Interestingly, if you go by road to the resort, you will cross the equator, entering the northern hemisphere.
Samburu Sopa Lodge Rates:
Like every world class resort, Samburu Sopa Lodge has a wide range of prices based on their various business seasons. The Seasons are:
|Seasons:||Low Season (April-June)||High Season (January-March)||Peak (July-October)|
|Price Ranges:||$120 – $250||$180 – $300||$200 – $320|
There might be slight increase in prices during the Christmas and Easter season to the tune of $35 – $50. Additional meals like picnic lunch will cost between $15 – $30, and you will be charged a small fee gate fee to enter the National Park.