Coral Beach Cottages
Post Written ON: 2017-11-15
Coral Beach Cottages Kenya
Strategically nested in Diani Beach, a few kilometers from the Moi International Airport, the Coral Beach Resort is literally the center of attraction. Proudly overlooking the Indian Ocean, and surrounded by its own beautiful gardens, this paradise quells the noise and trouble of the outside world.
One major vantage point this lovely resort has, is that its strategic position makes movement to different parts of the city quite seamless; the resort is a five-minute walk to the Barclays bank and the shopping center; it is also about a kilometer away from the Diani Beach Hospital; there is a direct route from the cottage to different night-life spots in the city area.
Features of The Coral Beach Cottages:
- The cottages are made to ensure a high level of quietness and tranquility.
- The environment around the cottages is beautified with white coral beaches.
- Coconut palms trees and different indigenous trees are nested all over the place creating a very airy environment.
- There is also an outdoor pool for visitors of the resort.
- The whole complex creates a perfect escape from reality.
The cottages are available in 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms. With fully equipped kitchens, lovely rooms with top décor, and a steward on hand to do the cleaning, a totally comfortable stay is guaranteed. It is important to note that the concept of the cottages is self-catering/self service. However, a cook is always available on request. Some other cottage features include:
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swahili beds with mosquito nets.
- Television sets.
- Balcony with a beautiful sea view
- Fully furnished rooms.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- 1 Bed roomed cottage
- 2 bed roomed cottages
- 3 bed roomed cottages
- Short term cottages
- Long term cottages based on availability
Note that all categories bear the same features described above.
Some Fun Facts About Diani Beach Apartments:
- The rooms are self-contained and fully furnished, with a fully equipped kitchen and a sitting. There is also a balcony with a view of the garden and tropical vegetation.
- The Bed-sitter accommodation which is a spacious room that accommodates a bed, easy chairs and a dining table, with a kitchen and bath-room. This cottage is very ideal for couple or an individual searching for tranquility.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be separately organized at the Restaurant adjacent to the apartments.
- For those who require a simple accommodation, there is the hotel type room with a fridge, a furnished balcony for those relaxing moments, and a view of the garden, all while taking in the pure ocean breeze.
- The surroundings are dotted with different trees and shrubs giving it a very natural feel.
- With beautiful surroundings and a majestic view of the ocean, the cottage is the perfect spot for taking pictures or shooting videos for different occasions that will last a lifetime.
- It might also surprise you to know that the resort comes at very reasonable affordable prices.
- It’s a very ideal facility for a honeymoon adventure.
- There is also a conference facility which affords you the opportunity to combine your holiday with work if you wish.
Food On Display:
With an indigenous restaurant that introduces you to the people and the culture at very reasonable prices and gives you value for your money, they are arguably the ultimate in African dishes!
Some dishes worth a try include:
Our Charcoal Grills - Goat, Beef, Fish, Chicken, etc.
Our Karangas - Beef, Chicken, Mutton
Our Spicy Dishes - Chicken Masala, Mutton Palak, Beef Jeera
Other side dishes include:
- Chapati, Chips, Masala, Matoke, Mataha, Ugali, Pilau etc.
- Snacks and any other meals on request
Other Resorts near Coral Beach Cottages: