Welcome to Papillon Lagoon Reef, thinking of the perfect getaway adventure, away from the shackles of reality?.
Papillon Lagoon Reef presents you with a haven of pure charm and tranquillity.
Firstly, the resort is strategically situated on an Island detached from the outside hustle, furthermore this beautiful landmark gives you more than just sand, sun and sea.
With a full storehouse of fun activities, lively entertainment and also genuine hospitality, Papillon Lagoon Reef offers you so much more than you would expect.
Location of Papillon Lagoon Reef Hotel:
The resort is located on Diani beach, widely considered to be Kenya’s most beautiful beach.
Finally, the hotel is built in traditional Swahili style, and nestles within exotic gardens, where colobus monkeys populate ancient baobab trees.
Pictures of Papillon Lagoon Reef Diani Beach:
Features Of The Papillon Lagoon Reef Kenya:
- Creatively designed rooms that give you that touch of class and also soothing comfort.
- Delicious and tastefully furnished sea-food for the excited sea-food lover.
- Exotic gardens with different amazing plants and flowers.
- A special connection between nature, its animals and visitors to the hotel.
- An indoor and outdoor pool that draws water from the fresh springs surrounding the hotel.
- A top class restaurant that offers both local and also international dishes to your satisfaction.
- Finally, the resort is filled with colobus monkeys in baobab trees that are totally friendly.
Facilities At Papillon Lagoon Reef Mombasa :
- Gym (Fitness Centre).
- Airport Transportation (Pick up and Drop off).
- Swimming Pool.
- Air Conditioning.
- Free and Adequate Parking Space and finally,
Fun Things To Do At The Resort:
- Enjoy the sumptuous food and soothing drinks in the ‘floating bar’.
- Beach Diving (The resort can arrange this at an additional cost)
- Take a ride on the jetty and kayaks, or drive around on the beach with the quad bikes.
- The resort presents a very inviting environment for shooting music videos and movies.
- Take a tour to the jungle.
Finally, whether coming alone or in company of that special someone, Papillon Lagoon Reef is your one-stop for comfort and that experience for the good books!
Popular Points of Interest Near the Resort:
- Leisure Lodge Golf Club.
- Kaya Kinondo Sacred Forest.
- Colobus Conservation and finally,
- Diani Beach Shopping Centre.