Welcome to Papatuo Villas.
Papatuo offers hospitality services, in a stylishly decorated makuti-roofed villas.
The rooms are fitted with air conditioners, televisions, DVD playes and mosquito nets.
Firstly the Villas is located in Diani Beach, next to the sandy shores of the Indian Ocean.
These villas are situated in a tranquil and lush tropical environment.
For relaxation you can take a dip in the swimming pool or unwind in their well stocked bar..
For guests who wish to find a location to think and work, the rooms have tables and chairs to aid your research and other academic related work.
The Facility has a standby generator in case of power failure, a fully equipped kitchen for guest who wish to self cater for their feeding.
Papatuo Villas Photos:
The Villa has 8 villas built in the same compound.
6 of the villas are 2 double bedrooms each where as the other 2 villas are single double bedroom each.
All the villas have enormous private veranda with their own chairs and a table for writing and reading.
Features in Papatuo Villas:
- Swahili furnishings.
- 24hrs Electricity.
- The rooms are fully air-conditioned.
- Fully equipped Private Kitchen for guest seeking self catering.
- A private cook at an additional fee of $10 per day.
- Private Car Parking.
Other Features of The Villa:
- Fitted with a TV.
- Free Wi-Fi unlimited access around the premises.
- DVD player.
- Mosquito nets.
- Provision of large terraces with kikoi airy lounges.
- Table and chairs.
Facilities in the Villa:
- Swimming pool.
- Well-stocked bar.
- In-house restaurant specialising in international and local delicacies.
- Airport Shuttle.
- Laundry Facilities* (This comes at an extra charge).
- Credit Card Facilities.
- Restaurant on Premises.
- Free Parking on Premises.
Room Prices in Papatuo Villas:
* Kindly enquire for recent details.
Response Rate: 100%.
Enquiry Response Time: 24 hours.
Minimum stay: 3 Days.
Check-in: 1:00 PM.
Check-out: 10:00 AM.