Welcome to Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge, the lodge is located on a range of hills. The hills are on the very west of Africa’s Great Rift Valley.
Due to it’s position, you get magnificent views of the area, showcasing the beauty of Africa.
The Lake Nakuru is just some distance from the lodge and the National Park is also in close proximity.
The park is a real treat for those who enjoy bird watching and love wildlife.
The area is about 30 acres and designed in such a tasteful manner that the modern building blends into the surrounding wildlife seamlessly.
It’s just a little over 34 kilometres by road to a nearby town, Mombasa, which is also a tourist attraction and about 45 kilometres from the Moi International Airport.
Lake Nakuru National Park has diverse ecological areas and various habitats for the various species found there.
Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge Kenya Photos
Features of Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge Kenya
- Classy top notch cottage-style rooms
- Standard and hygienic restaurants serving local and continental dishes
- Theatre style conference rooms with a capacity of over 150 people.
- Amazing picturesque views of the ocean.
- Warm and friendly staff
- Relaxation spots such as; Indoor and outdoor pools, open-air restaurants and a cozy bar.
- Different cuisines and dishes served in our international standard restaurants.
- A bar serving top notch cocktails and drinks.
At the resort, you can also perform activities such as:
- Tour the safari with our experienced and competent tour guides.
- Enjoy exhilarating views of the ocean from different vantage points on the resort.
- Enjoy cool music and unwind at our cozy bar.
- Explore the wide menu of appetizing seafood on display
- Make use of our other amenities such as WIFI, boat ride, jungle tour, etc.
Visit Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge today and take a journey on an amazing holiday adventure!