Welcome to Diani Reef Beach Resort, set in the alluring white sands of the coastline in southern Kenya with the beautifully blue Indian Ocean just below, the Diani Reef Beach Resort is a place like no other.
Firstly, it attracts visitors from different places such as America, Asia, Europe and so many other places, who are drawn to its amazing and calming scenery.
It has an expanse of serene beaches and a variety of wildlife for the nature lovers.
The area is about 30 acres and designed in such a tasteful manner that the modern building blends into the surrounding wildlife seamlessly.
It’s just a little over 34 kilometres by road to a nearby town, Mombasa, which is also a tourist attraction and about 45 kilometres from the Moi International Airport.
Furthermore, Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa has a large variety of rooms and suites, depending on your preferences and budget.
It has majority of these rooms overlooking the ocean, giving you a stunning view while relaxing.
The rooms each have systems and gadgets to make your stay most pleasant, such as TVs, Internet services and much more.
Finally, the resort also has 350 metres of private beach area, which also visitors can use to have amazing and relaxing moments, without the crowd of public beaches.
Diani Reef Beach Resort Pictures
Features of Diani Reef Beach Resort and Spa
- Over 140 bedrooms which come in doubles, twins, deluxe, inter-connecting rooms, a selection of suites and Presidential suites.
- For the connoisseurs of delicious food, the Resort boasts of three restaurants: The Coral Rock Café, Sake Oriental Restaurant and The Fins Seafood and Grill.
- The Sake Oriental Restaurant has its specialty in Asian cuisine such as Indian food, Chinese food and Japanese food
- The Fins Seafood and Grills serves mouthwatering meat and fish, and also some Mediterranean dishes
- Theme nights are held on the beachfront.
- You can locate a Coral Deck Bar on the deck of the Restaurant.
- A Pool Bar is just by the pool and exotic cocktails are available.
- The Piano Lounge and Zebra Square Bar includes a cigar and liqueurs corner.
- The Dune’s Night Spot and Bar sports a live band and dancing.
- There are special packages and deals for wedding couples and honeymooners.
Activities To Do At Diani Reef Beach Resort Mombasa
- Scuba diving,
- Wind surfing,
- Culture tours
- There is a golf-course for golf enthusiasts, not far from the beach.
- And finally, a spa.
The Maya Spa – Health and Wellness Centre, at Diani, which is well staffed and equipped to give you an unforgettable, healthy and relaxing treatment.
Various therapies and holistic treatments such as
- Aromatherapy and also,
- Aqua/hydro treatments and many others.
The Diani Reef Beach Resort also has facilities to cater to the business needs of guests.
It has an Executive Center which is available 24/7, boardrooms, meeting rooms, workstations, e.t.c
The Diani Resort has been the preferred choice for many rich and also famous people of the western world.
This exclusive Five Star Deluxe Resort is the only African hotel that had been invited to display and market Kenya at the Style 2006 Pre Emmys Garden Party held at Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills.
The resort also supported the world renowned Nobel peace prize winner, Archbishop Desmond Tutu on his 75th Birthday Fundraising Gala Dinner at the Regent Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills, thereby putting Kenya on the map.