Welcome to Diani Marine, come and join us in Kenya and enjoy one of the most wonderful scuba diving experiences of your life.
Firstly, miles of un-spoilt coral reefs not only protect pure white beaches, but provide habitats for the thousands of varieties of marine life that can be found beneath the clear blue waters of the Indian Ocean.
3 Reasons to Visit Diani Marine Hotel Kenya
- Whether you are on a diving holiday or just here to relax and also absorb the beauty of Kenya’s south coast.
- The Diani Marine Village is situated in the roaming tropical palm gardens, next to the pool and also the bar.
- All rooms are spacious, and are designed to give you luxury and quality, whilst maintaining the «African experience».
Furthermore, the village is surrounded by our well tended tropical palm gardens that extend to the white sands and also turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
The pool, bar and boutique are only footsteps away from your door.
Finally, breakfast is daily between 7:00am and 10:30am. at our undercover open air Kilimanjaro Pavillon.
Diani Marine Hotel Photos:
Facilities in Diani Marine Hotel Diani, Kenya:
All rooms whether family or single have:
- Swahili beds,
- fans and also,
- En suite bathroom facilities.
- A limited number of rooms have fridges.
- We provide excellent massage services. Please ask at the bar!.
- WLAN services (FOC in specific areas.)
Location to Diani Marine Villas:
Flights are available from many cities in Europe to either Nairobi, followed by transfer or direct to Mombasa (check the internet or your travel agency for last minute offers!).
For Nairobi – Mombasa connections see
• Air Kenya • Kenya Airways
• Safarilink • Fly540
Book direct flights from Nairobi Wilson-Airport to Ukunda/Diani Beach, 1 km distance to Diani Marine only: • Safarilink • Fly540 • Air Kenya
Maybe Nairobi–Mombasa railway fits in your travel plans…
On your arrival at Moi International Airport, at the railway station in Mombasa or Ukunda Airstrip our Taxi driver will be waiting for you with your name on a big sign, on request (expenses).
Booking this service in advance is recommended, as we hire only licensed drivers.
If you prefer travelling on your own:
- From the city of Mombasa to Likony ferry.
- After crossing the ferry, continue along south coast road, towards Lunga Lunga, Tanzania, for 43km. Passing by Tiwi you run into a suburban settlement called Ukunda.
- At the junction turn left, straight towards the sea.
- After 2.2 km there’s a T-junction to Diani Road.
- Drive right approx. 1.6 km to Diani Marine.
- And finally, turn left at »Diani Marine« (big sign board)