Welcome to Diamond Dreams of Africa, the force of nature blends beautifully with the exotic Indo-Arabic architecture to create an irresistible aura.
It’s widely known as Kenya’s most exclusive resort and the feel, known in Swahili as bembeleza, can be found there.
The area is about 30 acres and designed in such a tasteful manner that the modern building blends into the surrounding wildlife seamlessly.
It is just a little over 34 kilometres by road to a nearby town, Mombasa, which is also a tourist attraction and also about 45 kilometres from the Moi International Airport.
Professional staff are readily available to cater to your every need, thereby allowing you to make the most of your holiday without worries.
You can sit in the rooms and listen to the melodious sound of waves crashing against the shore.
Such comfort and peace.
Diamond Dreams of Africa Malindi Photos
Features Of Diamond Dreams
- Enjoy the ocean view while basking in the sun on the beach and also,
- Our comfortable guest rooms are spread throughout the luxuriant indigenous garden, each with its own shady verandah overlooking the gardens and beyond.
- The rooms comprise of standard and superior rooms, suites, cottages and also luxurious private villas.
- Penthouses and Ocean Lodges also have private rooftop terraces with plunge pools.
- All rooms, cottages and suites contain top quality décor and state of the art amenities such as Wi-Fi and air-conditioners.
Activities You Can Do At Diamond Dreams
- Tour the safari with our experienced and competent tour guides.
- Enjoy exhilarating views of the ocean from different vantage points on the resort.
- Enjoy cool music and unwind at our cozy bar.
- Explore the wide menu of appetizing seafood on display
- Make use of our other amenities such as WIFI, boat ride and jungle tour, etc.
Whatever and however you like to unwind, Diamond Dreams offers you the freedom you need to express yourself in whatever fashion.