Welcome to Amani Tiwi Beach Resort, there is a place on the border of the Indian Ocean where your fantasy can be made into reality, with lush landscaped gardens that make vacationing an ecstatic experience, Amani Tiwi is heaven on earth.
The resort is comprised of a private beach open to all guests 24/7.
There is a wide variety of housing designs made to suit the taste and also preferences of guests no matter their nationality or culture.
We offer a swimming pool more than triple in size of an Olympic sized pool with also three beautifully crafted islands for leisure and pleasure.
If by any chance you are on a family trip and you need a little alone time with your significant other, a thematic kids club is available to keep the children occupied and entertained.
If you’re planning on picking up a new skill during your “vaykay”, Amani Tiwi’s got you covered with a diving school and an onsite diving padi course tailor made to turn you into a pro diver in no time.
Amani Tiwi Beach Resort Photos
- Superb accommodation
- Onsite Padi Course Diving School
- Vegetarian Kitchen
- Private beach
- 5 restaurants
- 4 bars
- Thematic kids club
- Floodlit tennis courts
- 167 meter swimming pool with three islands
Favourite Tourist Activities:
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)(additional charge).
- Windsurfing (additional charge).
- Canoeing (additional charge).
Other Tourist Activities Include:
- Game Room.
- Pool Table.
- Tennis Court.
Amani Tiwi Beach Resort is made up of:
- 209 air-conditioned room.
- 110 interconnecting rooms.
- 4 rooms specially designed to be wheelchair accessible.
All rooms are equipped with:
- Split unit Air Conditioning.
- LCD Satellite TV.
- High speed Wifi internet connectivity.
- Telephone, Mini-fridge.
- safes at the reception.
- Tea / Coffee making facilities.
- Hairdryer, Mosquito net and balcony.
Another Amani Tiwi Beach Resort Photo
Amani Tiwi Beach Resort Price Details:
|ROOM TYPE||SLEEPS||PRICE RANGE ($)|
|Amani Room||2 People Max||90 – 100|
|Amani Deluxe Rooms||2 People Max||110 – 125|
|Amani Executive Suites||2 People Max||115 – 130|
|Amani Royal Suites||2 People Max||135 – 150|
|Amani Grand Suite||2 People Max||165 – 180|
- Amani Room – Overlooking the swimming pool, with 1 double queen and single bed. 4 of the Amani rooms are also specially designed to be wheelchair friendly.
- Amani Deluxe Rooms – King Size/ twin bed, 16 with bathtubs and 10 with rain shower and also customized African interiors.
- Amani Executive Suites – For the business traveller. All rooms have a king size bed and rain showers.
- Amani Royal Suites – King-size beds, personal valet on call 7:00 am to 11:00 pm, with separate living room and dining room. Complimentary Wi-Fi, house wine bottle per stay.
- Amani Grand Suites – Ultimate in luxury, King beds, Ocean facing. Complimentary Wi-Fi, airport transfers, head and shoulders massage for a couple once per stay.
Firstly, if this is a get away with the squad, you won’t have a dull moment with the numerous bars that serve the most exotic drinks and cocktails known to man.
Pairing the bar with our amazing restaurants on the property that are unmatched in terms of good food, service and also cultural diversity.
We are always ready to present meals that treat your taste buds to the riches blends of spice, seasoning and flavours from world renowned chefs and vintners.
Finally, you are in for the best, most unforgettable time of your life.
Points of Interest near Amani Tiwi Beach Resort:
- The Diani Beach Shopping Centre
- Nakumatt Diani
- Diana Complex Shopping Centre
- Leisure Lodge Golf Club
- Muthaiga Mini Market Diani Beach
- Baharini Shopping Centre
- Colobus Conservation
- Barclays Shopping Complex
- Kaya Kinondo Sacred Forest
Whatever your reason for holidaying, Amani Tiwi will leave you both satisfied and also begging for more.
Amani Tiwi…. a paradise under African skies.